What is included?
- Modular Mates Square I, 18.2cm (L) x 18.2cm (W) x 6.0cm (H) x 1 unit - Capacity: 1.2L
- Modular Mates Square II, 18.2cm (L) x 18.2cm (W) x 11.5cm (H) x 1 unit - Capacity: 2.6L
- Modular Mates Square III, 18.2cm (L) x 18.2cm (W) x 17.2cm (H) x 1 unit - Capacity: 4.0L
- Modular Mates Square IV, 18.2cm (L) x 18.2cm (W) x 22.5cm (H) x 1 unit - Capacity: 5.5L
- Modularised to stack neatly.
- Virtually airtight.
- Reduces spoilage.
- Stores all kinds of everything.
- Clear window to see contents clearly.
- Tabs for easy opening.
Choosing the best kitchen storage containers could be an unnerving experience. Keeping your dry food easily accessible while maintaining its freshness longer is not possible without appropriate air-tight containers. Dry food particularly flours need to be stored in lightweight plastic containers that are odor- resistant and airtight. Tupperware makes best kitchen containers for your pantry. Being stack-able, they maximize the storage space while keeping the weevils and bugs at the bay.
Best Kitchen Storage Containers: Round VS Square/Rectangle
Depending on the size and space available in your kitchen, choosing one of the two shapes could be your personal preference. Square containers are however considered best kitchen storage containers for flours of all kind i.e. refined and whole wheat.
- Tupperware square containers have wide surface so you can toss the entire sac of the flour or pour the flour in the container directly.
- With one touch burp seal, it is easy to access the contents any time. Square containers make it easier to scoop the flour out. On the other hand round containers are good for foods need to be poured instead.
- Tupperware square modular mates can be stored in fridge if you want your flours to last longer.
Being airtight, durable & transparent; Tupperware square modular mates are best kitchen storage containers for your dry food essentials. Keeping flours fresh for a year or longer, Tupperware modular mates also keep your pantry organized and tidy. They are portable which is ideal when packing food for camping or a picnic outside.
Q. Are your Tupperware dishwasher safe / freezer safe / microwave safe?
A. Only Tupperware with relevant symbol printed on it are dishwasher safe / freezer safe / microwave safe.
Q. Are your Tupperware genuine? I never saw some of these Tupperware before.
A. Yes, we shipped authentic Tupperware from Malaysia.
Q. How long do you take to ship?
A. We normally take 3-4 business days to process before shipping.
Q. How long does the order take to reach me?
A. The package will be delivered by Auspost and it shall reach you in 10-15 business days.
Q. Are Tupperware BPA free?
A. Items sold by Tupperware after March 2010 are BPA free.