- Must Read
What is included?
- Small beeswax cloth (18*20cm / 7"*8") x 1 piece
- Medium beeswax cloth (25*28cm / 10"*11") x 1 piece
- Large beeswax cloth (33*35cm / 13"*14") x 1 piece
- Material: organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil, resin
- Reusable food packaging, perfect substitute for plastic wrap, can be used for cheese, fruit, vegetables and bread and other food preservation
- Our reusable beeswax wrap is used several times a week for about a year, compared to traditional plastic products that last just a few minutes and can linger in our environment for 2,000 years or more without biodegradation.
- Easy to use and clean, use your hands to soften the package on a bowl, container, or food. When the package cools, it forms a seal and stores the food naturally.
- Wash in cold water with a mild soap and let air dry.
- Eco-friendly ingredients.
- Made from organic cotton, sustainably harvested beeswax, organic jojoba oil and resin.
- Our packaging is made of 100% recycled paper and biodegradable cellulose.
- Simple, beautiful and practical, the 3-piece package includes 1 small size (7 "x 8"), 1 medium size (10 "x 11") and 1 large size (13 "x 14").
Direction of Use:
- Cleaning & storing : beeswax melts under hot temperature, use cold water and mild detergent to clean. Dry it naturally & store it in shade places such as a drawer or basket.
- The beeswax cling film is prone to creases after multiple uses, and the beeswax may start to fall off from the creases. At this point, you just need to reheat it and press the beeswax on the cotton cloth evenly.
This product is NOT under Tupperware brand and is shipped from different warehouses, shipping may be combined and you may not see the delivery time frame during checkout. We will apply standard shipping (10-15 business days) for the orders.